Friday, August 15, 2008

Passion


I just added the Passion 268blog to my bloglist. They are in the middle of a tour spreading the Gospel to college students around the world. So far they have been to Manila, Jakarta, Johannesburg, and Cape Town. It's so encouraging to read about! I seriously was brought to tears looking at it all. Some of the posts have over 1,000 comments on them from people. That is crazy!! Amazing to see pictures and read comments from people my age around the world who are growing in passion for the cross and their Savior. I pray that you are encouraged as well and inspired to fully surrender to Jesus and let Him give you His vision for your life which is so much bigger than your own.

"Yes Lord, walking in the way of Your truth we wait eagerly for You, for Your name and renown are the desire of our souls."
Isaiah 26:8

No comments: