Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My Family


Here is a picture of me, my brothers, and my sister all snuggling on the couch at home. From left to right they are Brendan, Sam, me, Laura, and Jack. I have decided to begin a series of posts on my family where I write about each one. I'm not sure yet exactly what I'm going to write about them but it will hopefully be something meaningful that shows how much they mean to me. I'm not leaving out my parents either! I'll start with the youngest, Laura, and go all the way up to my dad eventually. I came across this picture recently and I don't know, it just hit me all over again what an incredible family God blessed me with. I can't wait to write about them while I'm out here at sea and even more, I can't wait until we are all together again hopefully later this year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patrick,
What a sweet picture of you and your siblings! You have been blessed! Look forward to hearing more about each one of them! I'm sure they all miss you very much...and so do we here in Chesapeake!
Love to you,
The Smiths

Billie said...

What a fun sibling photo. I am excited to hear about your family.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...that's so cute!! I too look forward to reading about each one of them. It was so great meeting them earlier this spring. Hope you are doing well. ~ Lizzy