Saturday, May 26, 2007

Laura Bethany


So I start my writings about my family with my youngest sister Laura. As you can see from the picture, she loves being an aunt and taking care of her niece and nephew. I am very interested to see how she turns out as she passes through high school and college. She seems very eager to grow up and have freedom, which is much how I was at her age. She is very independent, doesn't mind spending time alone, and enjoys closeness with choice friends. Known in her younger days as Lala, she has been the princess in a family with four older brothers. She has definitely has had to put up with a lot of pestering from her brothers! Now that she is older though, it is fun to be able to hang out with her. I enjoy hanging out with her because she is a lot like me in many ways and so I identify with a lot of the stuff she is feeling at her age. She seems content to space out and daydream like I do. I remember having her as a road trip companion in the passenger seat and for much of the drive we both were just spaced out in our own little worlds! We talked a little bit. :)
Laura, be patient! You will grow up soon enough and then you will be wishing you could go back! God has given you the time you have now where you are so spend it for Him!
I am so thankful to have a sister and I can't wait to spend more time with her when I get back!

No comments: