Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Dark Morning

I'm sitting in the car in the parking lot by my ship. It's 6:30 in the morning. I just had this wonderful thought of people and angels worshipping in heaven right now. Even in my darkest hours this worship is going on. This fills me with joy and it would be a good thing if I would think on this more often. I look at the lights of the shipping cranes, lights from ships, lights from buildings and it is beautiful to look at them in light of heaven. All of these lights speak of importance and yet in truth they have none. It will all pass away in such a short time. The worshipping of God in heaven will never pass away though and the light that shines in heaven outshines these beyond compare.

A dark morning, yes, but when I close my eyes...

No comments: