Thursday, May 01, 2008

My Fairy Godmother and Lucy


I'm down in Thomasville, Georgia sitting in the living room with my beloved godfamily! I had so much fun playing Wii golf with my fairy godmother Teal and my godsister Lucy. Aunt Teal is a pro and killed us both!! We had a wonderful dinner together on the back patio. Lucy marinated the steak wonderfully with her special recipe and Dr. Dan cooked it perfectly on the grill. Aunt Teal made wonderful potatoes with basil and sour cream. For dessert we had Lucy's brownies with vanilla ice cream...it was so good!! I only got to visit them for a night but it was so worth it...they are my favorite and me, Aunt Teal, and Lucy always have so much fun together. :)

2 comments:

abbey said...

You made my mouth water with that description of your dinner! yum! sounds like a fun time. glad you're doing well Pat! Keep us posted!

Lizzy said...

delish!!! glad you had such a fun time with them, Pat!!