Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wes and RayRay


These are my roommates in Virginia Beach and also two of my favorite people ever. It's crazy to look back on when I first met Wes at the first church event I went to. He was standing in line to get food and I went to get in line to and started talking to him and told him some random story about a rubix cube. I started hanging out with people from our church shortly after and before long was spending late nights with Wes and Ray at Wes's old place. One night we talked until two in the morning and all three of us fell asleep in the middle of the conversation! Only to wake up at five in the morning and realize what had happened! We moved in together eventually but my restless heart couldn't help but set sail on the ocean blue to find myself. Well, I did end up finding myself out here and what I found was someone who misses being home! I am so thankful though for their friendship and can't wait to see them again.
Well, let's see. My favorite things about them. Wes likes a lot of the same music I do and Ray loves to make fun of it. Wes likes to make puzzles and also enjoys cooking bacon in the morning. Ray is easy to love and has a genuine and honest heart that comes out especially when he prays. He hates Count Chocula with a passion and is determined not eat the box of it that has been in his pantry for the past five months. He also claims to hate Spongebob Monopoly but I have a picture of him counting his money and smiling after people kept landing on his Krusty Krabs! Mostly though, I love the fact that I can do anything with them and have fun just being with them. They are truly a gift from God in my life.
Wes and Ray, I love you all and know that there are countless prayers being lifted up for you from somewhere in the Indian Ocean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the one in the glasses is a hottie!!!!!!

katekate